Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Really, Really Long Epilogue. Sort of.

Hello. Yes I am aware that this update is overdue but be assured that you will be told of the great adventures of the Freshman (now Sophomore) Fisherman (OK, they really weren’t that great). Just for the record I am back at school at good ol’ Bob Jones University and as such cannot access Blogger on campus (un-moderated content and all that stuff). So I am sending this post to my dad or my brother, as the case may be, so a big shout out to them. *thumbs up*

I hope to have a real update in a few days, hopefully by later today, but I don’t know yet for sure, Rush here starts today. Rush for the record is when all of the societies (e.g. Zeta Alpha Pi, Epsilon Zeta Chi, Pi Kappa, Sigma Theta Chi etc.)(Kind of like fraternities at secular schools, only a little less debauched. Generally) try to get the freshmen to join their society. It is pretty wild to be honest. But anyway, I should get things up, if not tomorrow, within the next day or so.

--The Not So Fishy Anymore Fisherman,

Jeremiah “Sid, Romeo, Napoleon, Big J” Petersen

No comments: