Friday, June 15, 2007

Civilization!!!!!!!

Ah, it's good to be able to use a computer again. I am typing this from the first computer with internet I have access to in 15 days. Trying to find an internet connection in AK is like trying to find a sweatshirt in Florida in May. Anyway, I am in Homer now, fixing up the FV Deacon in order to go sailing away on. Other then that, not awhole lot of things have happened. Or maybe to much has happened, and I don't have time for it all. I have gotten some good pictures though.

Anyway, this may be the last update (very exciting blog) in about 6 weeks. I will try to grow a beard. See you all (well some of you) later! Miss you!

~Jeremiah

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Nice to know you're still alive! I'd love to see some of those pics.

Tim said...

"I will try to grow a beard."

You'd better send pictures. XD

Memories for a Lifetime said...

Jeremiah,
WE are in prayer for you...

May you enjoy this adventure!!

Find God in the midst of it all!!

Pat Howard