Friday, June 1, 2007

*BzZZtTtt* *ScrzzzZizzz* *Shkt* "-nd now..."

"And now, brought to you by Delta (The only way to fly), a live report from our reporter in Anchorage, Alaska. 'Miah"

"Thank you Mark, thank you. It really is beautiful weather out here, when I went out this morning I could see my breath faintly. The weather is cool and crisp. My travels went rather smoothly, thanks to Delta (The only way to fly). I landed in Salt Lake City about 30 minutes early. Took a few pictures.

Then ate lunch."

"Alright 'Miah wha-"

"Don't call me Maya."

"Oh. Well Jerry whi-"

"Don't call me that either."

"Ok. Reporter. What did you do next?"

"Well, I got back on the plane and flew to Anchorage (where I am now by the way). I got in at Midnight so I slept in the airport. Not the most friendly and welcoming places to sleep.

Sort of like sleeping in a cave with people coming and going around you."

"hm. Go on."

"After I got up the last time, I started looking for my gate but I couldn't find it. I was rather confuzaled. With an airport this small, I should be able to find most anything." I finally found out that the rest of the airport was in a different building so I headed off."

"I ate breakfast and found my gate. And that is about it."

"Thank you Reporter, that news cast was brought to by Delta, "the only way to fly.""

"Uh Mark?"

"Yes Reporter?"

"Delta doesn't say "The only way to fly", Western Airlines does."



---

"Mark?"

"Oh, go snort a doughnut."

"Huh?"

"Scram!"

"Oh, OK, Bye."

6 comments:

Cara said...

Jeremiah... you must have been REALLY tired! ;)

Andy said...

oh boy....


I'll see about letting other ppl know about your blog.

Andy said...

hey, list my blog as one of your links


DadeCityBlue.blogspot.com

I listed yours on my blog

Becky said...

Thanks for the pictures! We're enjoying them!

Oh yes, Timothy and Abby had to read your script for me so I understood it better...it was late for me when your dad showed it to me....
:)

Love,
Mom

Tillman said...

Thanks for the up dates on your travels. We will keep tabs on your blog to see how you are doing. I like the sense of humor.

Aunt Faith

Andy said...

Jeremiah told me on the phone, that he doesnt have internet access, lucky boy....